Hotstar Download for PC Windows & Laptops
Tags: Hotstar Download for MAC, Hotstar Download for PC
Do you want to download Hotstar? Here’s my post on hotstar app download for pc. Be ready, today you’ll find something new & useful for reading this text. I’m mainly scripting this to share the trick for downloading it for PC, laptops, and Windows 7/8/10 computers.
Hotstar is a web video content platform that helps to observe your favorite TV shows cantons of premium content. Hotstar may be a free application available on both Android and IOS operating systems that are developed and published by star India Private Limited.
Download Hotstar for PC / Laptop / Windows
- To download the Hotstar app on PC, we’d like an android emulator to be installed on our PC.
- There are a variety of android emulators available on the web which are totally liberal to install. I will be able to recommend you put in Bluestacks on your PC. Bluestacks is extremely fast and offers the simplest interface as compared to other android emulators.
- You can install the Bluestack app on your PC by clicking here.
- When you will click the above link, you’ll be redirected to the Bluestacks download page.
- From this page, click on the Download button. Once you click on this button, the Bluestacks android emulator will start downloading in your windows. Bluestacks android emulator may be a large file of around 500 MB and may take a while for downloading completely.
- Once it’s downloaded completely on your laptop, click on the install button and accept Terms & Conditions.
- When you will open the Bluestacks app on your laptop, you’ll see the Google Play Store icon on the homepage.
Hotstar For MAC Download
- In case you’re employing a Mac computer then you’ll do equivalent steps and luxuriate in the Hotstar app on your Mac.
- on the other hand, you’ll get to use something called Android. you’ll download Andyroid from here.
- Also, there are many other alternatives to BlueStacks that you simply can use. a number of them are – You Wave, Andy, and far more.
Features of Hotstar App
- It offers movie streams, TV shows, news, sports, and lots more
- Hotstar is often used on smartphones, browsers, and PC (using android emulators)
- You can stream videos with no registration from your browser
- You can select from different video resolutions
- Up to 17 languages to settle on
- Premium starts at Rs.299/month or Rs.999/Year
- Skip intro streaming TV shows and choose subtitles
Best Phone Call Recorder Apps For 2021
Tags: best phone call recording app android, best phone call recording app for iphone
Beyond the thousand uses that characterize the smartphone today, it is always good to remember that the main function of this device should always be to make a phone call.
We often forget the importance of this feature and give more weight to features such as the processor, the quality of the cameras, or the resolution of the display.
However, it must be said that today almost all smartphone models guarantee excellent performance as regards the telephone part, in terms of reception or quality of the microphones; more complicated is the ability to record phone calls, as not all software allows this type of operation (especially due to the various privacy policies that are so much talked about). Let’s see how to do it through the best apps to record calls on Android and iOS, to fill that void left by many smartphone models.
Record calls on the Phone app
Although, as mentioned, many manufacturers have decided overtime not to allow recording calls with the smartphone (disabling the option from the respective software), still today there is a niche of device models that allow this type of function.
In some cases, therefore, it may prove useless to rely on applications to record calls, at least those of third parties, as this possibility is granted by the proprietary app for managing phone calls.
To date, this feature is enabled on some smartphone models of brands such as ASUS (Zenfone 7) and a few others (Xiaomi, Redmi), while many brands have opted for the removal of this feature. But it all depends on the version of the installed operating system.
App to record calls on Android
Let’s see which apps are useful for our purpose only for Android devices:
Among the best apps to record phone calls on Android, there is definitely Cube Call Recorder ACR. It is a tool that will allow you to record incoming or outgoing calls and also to record calls from WhatsApp and other messaging services that integrate the call function. In itself, it is a free application, but there are in-app purchases to unlock some exclusive features. You can install Cube Call Recorder ACR by downloading the app from the Play Store.
RMC Android Call Recorder
If you’ve tried Cube Call Recorder ACR before and it didn’t meet your expectations, then I recommend you give another app to record calls on Android a try: RMC Android Call Recorder. It is in fact one of the best solutions to save the phone calls made between you and your interlocutor, through a really simple and functional mechanism. The application also records a list of calls made and can automatically delete those calls that for some reason are of poor quality.
App to record calls on iPhone
If, on the other hand, you are trying to understand how to record calls on the iPhone then the best answer is to rely on the TapeACall application. In fact, I’m talking about one of the best apps of this specific genre, which is also available for free for a trial period usually equal to one week.
In this way, you have in any case the possibility to try the application and eventually decide whether to subscribe or not (the expected monthly fee is € 4.99). However, some users have encountered some problems getting the software to work with certain operators, but it seems to be working for all national providers.